Obtain Apple Compressor – 4.4.4 – Provides energy and adaptability to Closing Reduce Professional X encoding and exporting.
Compressor provides energy and adaptability to Closing Reduce Professional X export. Customise output settings, work quicker with distributed encoding, and faucet right into a complete set of supply options.
Highly effective Encoding for Closing Reduce Professional
- Use Compressor to customise encoding settings out there in Closing Reduce Professional.
- Select from a wide selection of codecs, sizes, body charges, and different parameters.
- Save your customized settings in Compressor; they mechanically seem in Closing Reduce Professional.
- Share settings with different editors, even when Compressor isn’t put in on their workstations.
Time-Saving Encoding Workflow
- Experiment freely with encoding choices, utilizing real-time suggestions within the Preview window.
- Discover precisely the setting you want in just some clicks within the up to date settings library.
- Arrange batch processes to streamline the encoding of huge numbers of recordsdata.
- Construct batch templates to mix encoding with duties akin to transferring or copying recordsdata.
- Create self-contained Droplets to encode on the desktop with drag-and-drop ease.
Trade-Customary Encoding Help
- Use one-step settings for Apple units and web sites akin to Vimeo, YouTube, and Fb.
- Work with a alternative of themed menus to encode and burn a DVD or Blu-ray disc.
- Add chapter markers for discs or podcasts distributed on iPad, iPhone, iPod, or Apple TV.
- Encode to a broad vary of industry-standard codecs, akin to MPEG-2, H.264, and ProRes.
- Generate recordsdata for HTTP stay streaming in a single step.
- Import Targa, DPX, TIFF, PSD, or PNG picture sequences and encode them to any setting.
- Faucet into superior encoding options for including closed captioning, metadata, and extra.
Pristine Format Conversions
- Convert any file from its supply format to a different format, akin to NTSC to PAL or SD to HD.
- Clear up and customise your content material utilizing picture filters, a timecode overlay, and watermarks.
- Pace up video, sluggish it down, or regulate the body fee to make the period match a runtime.
- Save time by distributing encoding work amongst a number of cores and workstations.
- Set up Compressor on any Mac to activate it as a cluster node for distributed encoding.
- Pace up encoding in Closing Reduce Professional by selecting a Compressor cluster for output processing.
- Activate QuickCluster for dynamic configuration of nodes based mostly on out there sources.
- Detects media recordsdata which may be incompatible with future variations of macOS after Mojave
- Improves reliability when sharing video to YouTube
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.13.6 or later
- 4GB of RAM (8GB beneficial for 4K)
- OpenCL-capable graphics card or Intel HD Graphics 3000 or later
- 256MB of VRAM (1GB beneficial for 4K)
- 1.25GB of disk house