Obtain ChronoSync – 4.9.1 – Dependable backups, drive clones, and folder synchronizations
ChronoSync is the skilled alternative for periodic backups, bootable drive clones, and folder and file synchronizations. Goal any gadget or folder seen in Finder such a quantity, thumb drive, NAS, disk picture, choose cloud companies, server or (with ChronoAgent) one other Mac! Immediately connect with Amazon S3 and Google Cloud Storage cloud companies and SFTP file servers. ChronoSync replaces your backup utility, drive clone utility, and folder sync utility with a single, highly effective utility. Get push notifications of your syncs despatched to your cellphone with ChronoMonitor. Add InterConneX (free for iOS) and use ChronoSync to push information and folders to your iDevice!
What’s New in ChronoSync
Model 4.9.1:UI Modifications:
- Job naming fields in the entire Assistants are actually wider and not phrase wrap.
- Added logic that checks if a disk picture’s mother or father quantity resides on an SSD, wherein case the disk picture itself is denoted as an SSD. This impacts the parallel file copying logic.
- Added logic to cleanup an prolonged attribute which will have been utilized to the person’s residence folder as a part of a long-ago deserted licensing scheme.
- When ChronoAgent connections are set up, details about the character of the connection is distributed to the ChronoAgent a lot earlier within the connection course of.
- The Validator will not embrace ‘Type/Creator Codes’ in its Really helpful Settings if both goal is an InterConneX sharespace, however provided that InterConneX is lower than v1.3.0.
- It’s now much less prone to timeout when un-mounting volumes or mounting disk pictures over a ChronoAgent or “Admin Access” connection.
- Mounted a bug that might elevate an exception when opening or interacting with a Container Job Doc on macOS 10.11.x.
- Mounted a bug whereby Finder Tags hooked up to information weren’t being decoded right into a format that the Finder Tags rule may perceive. Thus the rule at all times didn’t detect particular flags.
- Mounted a bug that might trigger folder enumeration errors on a mounted disk picture over a distant ChronoAgent connection if the disk picture was APFS formatted and saved on an HFS file system.
- Mounted a bug whereby the Disk Picture, Arbitrary Folder and A number of Folders Assistants weren’t correctly enabling the “Don’t create empty folders” setting of the generate sync duties(s) if document-type filtering was enabled.
- Mounted a bug whereby all of the Modifier Assistants would wipe out any customized tags assigned to sync job paperwork that have been modified.
- Mounted a bug whereby you might not goal a sub-folder in an InterConneX sharespace.
- Mounted a bug whereby restoring from the archive to a customized folder wasn’t working if the archive’s goal related to something however “Mounted Volumes.”
- Mounted a bug whereby file copy operations and attribute-only copy operations weren’t responding to sure file system errors the identical manner.
- Mounted a bug whereby having ‘Strict Volume Identification’ OFF was not working for regionally hooked up gadgets.
- Mounted a bug whereby shedding connection to a goal’s distant file supervisor earlier than a goal path had been specified would make it not possible to reconnect to the distant file supervisor.
- Mounted a bug whereby if making a bootable backup to a remotely mounted, APFS formatted disk picture over a ChronoAgent connection, if any of the gadget identifiers for the Preboot or Restoration volumes on the distant disk picture occurred to be the identical because the Preboot/Restoration volumes on the supply quantity, ChronoSync would develop into confused and generate an error.
- Mounted a bug whereby if making a bootable backup to an APFS formatted disk picture, it was doable for ChronoSync to report that it couldn’t create the Preboot and/or Restoration volumes though it had efficiently carried out so.
- Mounted a bug whereby information denoted as aliases by older, Carbon and pre-Carbon period software program have been vulnerable to not being appropriately recognized as aliases.
- Mounted a bug that might end result within the improper identification of goal volumes if there was multiple regionally mounted quantity that shared the identical distinctive quantity identifier.
- Mounted a bug whereby sure sorts of pre- and post- sync AppleScript wouldn’t execute correctly.
Necessities for ChronoSync
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.11 or later