Obtain File Cabinet Pro – 6.9 – File supervisor for the menu bar.
File Cabinet Pro is the file supervisor for the macOS menu bar. Rapidly navigate to information with out cluttering your desktop. Open, transfer, rename, compress, tag, trash, copy and paste information, all from the menu bar. You possibly can open many file varieties natively in File Cabinet Pro or open information by launching different purposes. It’s straightforward to click on into directories in icon view, drill by directories in listing view, or navigate the file tree in column view.
File Cabinet Pro can be a document-based utility that ships with a built-in textual content editor, picture viewer, pdf viewer, and media participant. A few of the file varieties File Cabinet Pro can open for modifying/viewing embrace:
- Textual content paperwork: Plain textual content information (.txt), Wealthy Textual content Format (.rtf), Wealthy Textual content Format Listing (.rtfd), Transportable Doc Format (.pdf), Markdown (.md)
- Picture paperwork: Transportable Community Graphics (.png), Joint Photographic Consultants Group (.jpeg), Tagged Picture File Format (.tiff, .tif), Bitmap picture file (.bmp), Photoshop File Format (.psd) Import solely., Scalable Vector Graphics (.svg) Import solely
- Video and audio paperwork: MOV, MP4, M4A, M4V, AVI, MP3, WAV, CAF, AIF
- Create subdirectories
- Click on into subdirectories and open paperwork
- Open directories in new tabs.
- Tag information simply. Choose information in File Cabinet Pro, right-click, after which merely add or take away file tags from the management within the context menu
- Present chosen information in Finder
- Rename information
- Copy and paste information
- Compress information
- Trash information
- View gadgets as icons, in an inventory, in columns, or in cowl movement view
- Launch the applying at login. You possibly can have File Cabinet Pro robotically launch while you login to your Mac (non-compulsory function, disabled by default)
- Create an inventory of all of your favourite directories within the sidebar
- Create and edit TXT, RTF, and RTFD information utilizing the in-built light-weight textual content editor
- Create txt, rtf, rtfd, and .md information from textual content information at the moment on the clipboard.
- Create textual content paperwork from Finder utilizing File Cabinet Pro’s Doc Creator Finder extension (Word: To make use of this function, it’s a must to allow the Finder extension in System Preferences below the “Extensions” tab).
- Rotate photographs, crop photographs, and apply filters to pictures utilizing the in-built light-weight picture editor
- Watch video and play audio information utilizing the in-built media participant
- View PDF information utilizing the in-built PDF viewer
- Revert doc variations for supported editable doc varieties
- Set a worldwide hotkey for exhibiting and shutting the File Cabinet Pro window (non-compulsory function, disabled by default)
- Preview chosen information in QuickLook by urgent the spacebar
- Share information in apps that assist Sharing extensions like Mail and Messages
- Create textual content paperwork from Finder utilizing File Cabinet Pro’s Doc Creator Finder extension (Word: To make use of this function, it’s a must to allow the Finder extension in System Preferences below the “Extensions” tab)
- Confirm the SHA256, SHA1, or MD5 checksum of information utilizing the “View Checksum in File Cabinet Pro” Service.
- Now you can have File Cabinet Pro show sorted information in teams. To make use of this new function, proper click on in File Cabinet Pro’s window to carry up the context menu and click on the “Use Groups” menu merchandise when your information are sorted. If information are at the moment grouped, this menu merchandise can have a checkmark subsequent to it and you may click on it once more to show teams off
- Fastened problem that triggered chosen rows in Listing view to typically draw within the improper coloration in Darkish mode
- Workaround repair to bug in macOS Mojave that prevented a number of information from being dragged in Column view
- Different bug fixes and enhancements
OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor