Obtain Parallels Desktop Business Edition – 14.1.2  – Run Home windows apps alongside Mac apps with out rebooting
Parallels means that you can run Home windows and Mac purposes aspect by aspect. Select your view to make Home windows invisible whereas nonetheless utilizing its purposes, or preserve the acquainted Home windows background and controls in your Mac.
Now Supporting Home windows 10 and prepared for El Capitan
- Run Home windows 10 and OS X® El Capitan with ease. Use Microsoft Cortana®, your digital assistant, in your Mac. Change out of your PC to your Mac
- We make it straightforward to get your entire recordsdata, purposes, browser bookmarks, and extra out of your PC to your Mac; simply observe the setup assistant.
Works with Boot Camp®
- Reuse your current Boot Camp set up. Changing a digital machine from Boot Camp is now a lot simpler and extra intuitive than ever.
Not only for Home windows
- Run a wide selection of working programs together with OS X, Home windows 10, 8.1 & 7, Linux, and Google ChromeTM. You may run absolutely anything in your Mac!
- Choose productiveness, video games, design, or growth, and Parallels Desktop 11 for Mac will optimize your digital machine settings and efficiency for you.
- Parallels Desktop Professional Edition provides your digital machines extra processing energy. As much as 64 GB vRAM and 16 vCPUs per digital machine enables you to run even probably the most demanding purposes with ease.
Business Class Software program
- Maintain IT accountable for finish person licenses and Home windows digital machines with a Unified Quantity License Key, centralized license administration, and superior safety features out there in Parallels Desktop Business Edition.
Mojave set up directions
- Open the dmg file you downloaded named ‘Parallels Desktop 14.1.2-45479 [TNT].dmg’
- Go to Finder menu ‘View’, change to ‘as List’
- Press the Command + Shift + . (dot) to point out the hidden recordsdata, you’ll find a file named ‘Parallels Desktop.app’.
BTW. You may press the identical shortcut key once more to cover all hidden recordsdata.
- Copy the hidden file ‘Parallels Desktop.app’ to the listing /Functions/
- Open Terminal.app
- Execute the next instructions one after the other:
xattr -cr /Functions/Parallels Desktop.app
chflags nohidden /Functions/Parallels Desktop.app
codesign --sign - --force --deep /Functions/Parallels Desktop.app
- Open Parallels Desktop.app in your /Functions/ listing
- Thanks @viva
- Optimized for macOS Mojave together with Darkish Mode
- Rise up to 20 GB again with automated disk monitoring
- Open Home windows purposes or paperwork as much as 3x sooner
- 20% extra battery life
- Enhanced Retina assist for Home windows purposes
- Transfer giant recordsdata as much as 100% sooner on Thunderbolt and USB 3.0
- Considerably much less reminiscence, disk, and CPU utilization
OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor