Download Pixelmator Pro – 1.2 – Exquisite and powerful Picture editor
Pixelmator Pro is also a remarkably strong, beautiful, and simple to use image editor made solely for Mac.
Using a broad selection of professional-grade, nondestructive image editing programs, Pixelmator Pro enables you to bring out the very best in your photographs, create stunning compositions and layouts, draw, paint, and employ stunning effects, layout exquisite text, and edit pictures in only about any way you can imagine. And thanks to its intuitive and accessible layout, Pixelmator Pro is superbly simple to use — if you are just beginning with picture editing or you are a seasoned expert.
The contemporary, single-window interface is made solely for working with pictures on a Mac. A intuitive and accessible design makes it effortless for anybody to edit pictures — from complete novices to design professionals.
- Pixelmator Pro is currently completely compatible with macOS Mojave.
- A stunning fresh light look enables you to encounter Pixelmator Pro at an entirely new way — alter appearance any moment in Pixelmator Pro tastes.
- Utilize ML Boost to automatically enhance the expression of any photograph by means of a machine learning algorithm trained on countless professional photographs.
- Batch process images with five strong Pixelmator Pro activities from the Automator program — Apply Color Adjustments to Pictures, Apply Effects to Graphics, Vehicle Boost Pictures, Auto White Balance Images, and Change Sort of Pictures.
- Produce more vibrant, more vibrant images and layouts with vibrant SVG fonts — that the Gilbert Color font is included with this upgrade.
- Due to support for your Continuity Camera, now you can shoot pictures together with your iPhone and have them instantly appear at the Pixelmator Pro file you are editing.
- The Pixelmator Pro port was refined to more closely fit the appearance of macOS in both dark and light manner.
- Accent color service signifies the buttons and sliders in Pixelmator Pro will match your tastes.
- Now you can change the colour of this Pixelmator Pro window backdrop at Pixelmator Pro preferences.
- The Pixel Paint tool currently comes with an Eraser Mode.
- After hiding and revealing that the Pixelmator Pro Tool Options pane, certain buttons wouldn’t be upgraded when using the Arrange tool. Fixed,
- When scrolling within the brush size text area to automatically resize the retouching and distort tools, the ratio involving the brush size and scroll rate was wrong. Fixed.
- When opening images without any PPI data, the PPI will then be put at 72 by default, instead of 150.
- Closing a record whilst utilizing the Quick Selection tool could sometimes cause Pixelmator Pro to stop unexpectedly. Fixed.
- The Shade Selection tool wasn’t working properly in most pictures. Fixed.
- Intel, 64-bit chip
- macOS 10. 13 or afterwards
Pixelmator Pro 1.2 [Free Download]
Size: 164. 81 MB