Obtain Postbox – 6.1.12 – Highly effective and versatile electronic mail consumer
Postbox is a brand new electronic mail utility that helps you manage your work life and get stuff finished. It has all of the magnificence and ease of Apple Mail, however with extra energy and suppleness to handle even probably the most demanding workloads.
- Extremely-Quick Search – Immediately discover messages, attachments, pictures, hyperlinks, and contacts.
- Dialog Views – Make sense of electronic mail threads via chronological message views.
- Higher Group – Tabs, Matters, and To-Dos allow you to keep organized with much less effort.
- Works Nice with OS X – Postbox integrates with the Tackle E-book, iCal, iPhoto, Highlight, and Fast Look. Postbox even works with OmniFocus and Issues!
- Fast and Simple Setup – Postbox will robotically decide your connection settings for you!
Postbox is out there in English, German, French, Spanish (Spain), English (British), Italian, Dutch, Portuguese (Brazilian), Russian, and Swedish.
- Added extra debug information inside the filter logs
- Photos shared from Cloud File Sharing will not be added to message physique
- Improved the rendering efficiency of the Worldwide Character Panel
- Reverted change that eliminated default ship server setting in 6.1.11
- Home windows Darkish Mode styling enhancements for stand-alone home windows
- Lowered the dimensions of textual content within the Fast Bar
- Eliminated deprecated thread instructions from the Message menu
- Eliminated mbox troubleshooting choice that’s not wanted
- Issues.app to-dos added by way of the contextual menu now embody message hyperlinks
- Eliminated due date from Issues notes in order that new to-dos seem within the Issues Inbox
- Fastened a bug that prevented Issues.app on macOS from showing within the context menu
- Fastened a Fast Bar bug that prevented the primary auto-completed response from being inserted correctly
- Fastened a bug that prevented the OneDrive Cloud File Sharing service from authenticating
OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor