Obtain SoftRAID – 5.7.3 – Excessive-quality RAID administration.
SoftRAID lets you create and handle disk arrays to extend efficiency and reliability. SoftRAID permits the consumer to create and handle RAID four and 5 volumes, RAID 1+0, and RAID 1 (Mirror) and RAID 0 (Stripe) volumes. SoftRAID additionally supplies “predictive disk failure”, the place customers are alerted to potential disk failures even earlier than they fail.
SoftRAID’s intuitive interface and highly effective function set make this utility essential for any OS X Server admin, “Pro” consumer, photographer, digital-video editor, or desktop consumer who needs extra dependable backup for his pc.
What’s New in SoftRAID
- Provides assist for Akitio Thunder3 Quad X and Thunder3 Quad mini to SoftRAID XT and SoftRAID Lite XT
- A bug within the SoftRAID utility which may causes the “Zero Sectors” function to fail. This could happen on NVMe blades which had four KB sectors and a most switch measurement of 128 KB
- A bug within the SoftRAID utility which causes the “15 minutes” choice to show twice when certifying disks
- A bug within the SoftRAID utility and SoftRAID Monitor which prevents SSDs with uncorrectable errors from being marked as predicted to fail
- Modifications the way in which that SoftRAID Software stories deadly errors. These at the moment are written to the SoftRAID.log reasonably than the system.log file
Necessities for SoftRAID
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.8.5 or later
- Help for TRIM instructions on SSD’s require OS X 10.7.5 or later