Obtain Vectoraster – 7.3.7 – Creating vector-based raster patterns from bitmap photos
Vectoraster is a graphics utility for creating vector-based raster patterns and halftones based mostly on photos or gradients. The raster patterns and level shapes could be modified and different throughout the sample to provide many various kinds. The ensuing raster is at all times proven, updating in actual time as you modify parameters. The end result can then simply be exported as vectors to EPS or PDF recordsdata, as photos to JPEG, PNG or TIFF, or just copied and pasted into most graphics software program.
You may obtain and check out Vectoraster free of charge, however with some limitations. To take away these limitations and get the total model it’s a must to pay for the appliance.
- Many various level form sorts, together with circles, polygons, font characters and imported customized vector shapes or photos
- Detailed management of the way you need level form, transformation and colour to differ over the raster
- Base how the raster factors differ on supply photos, gradients you outline dwell in Vectoraster, or a mix
- Superior line-raster mode with traces of various width as a substitute of factors
- Many various raster patterns with detailed management of how the factors are positioned.
- Simply rotate and offset the raster sample, and add a number of distrotions like waves and twists.
- Copy raster output and paste it straight into most vector graphics software program.
- File export to EPS and PDF for vector output, and JPEG, PNG and TIFF for bitmap.
- Export level information (location and dimension) to a CSV file for additional CAD or different processing.
- The Smoothing parameter for polygon level shapes (and extra) now accepts unfavourable values, letting you make new pointy shapes.
- Improved adaptive worth ranges for parameter sliders.
- New setting to toggle GPU accelerated interface rendering on/off. Default is on for retina macs.
- Fixes a bug with launching Vectoraster by double-clicking some .VRaster recordsdata.
OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor